Keep up with Jeff, Jenia, Liam and Noah.
So, I thought that there might be a solo pic of the umbilicus 'cause of the long wait :o) Very happy that you all can have a "normal" bath time- yipee! Cheers to a new belly button from Fl.Love,Ash
Love the blog! Keep it going1 Also interesting to catch up on Gennessee's (sp?) family. Joanne
Yay!!! I am so happy for you that the cord finally came off :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So, I thought that there might be a solo pic of the umbilicus 'cause of the long wait :o) Very happy that you all can have a "normal" bath time- yipee! Cheers to a new belly button from Fl.
Love,
Ash
Love the blog! Keep it going1 Also interesting to catch up on Gennessee's (sp?) family. Joanne
Yay!!! I am so happy for you that the cord finally came off :)
Post a Comment